Making A Living Conference – Resilient business and the future (Part 4)
Making A Living, brought to you by ArchiTeam, brings together a broad range of professionals representing a range of disciplines from Australia and abroad. This conference shares insights from architects and allied professionals leveraging entrepreneurship, business strategy, collaboration and disruptive innovation to achieve positive outcomes.
Part 4 Living: Resilient business and the future
- How can architects redefine the metrics of success?
- How can architects facilitate both successful projects and successful businesses?
- How can architects convert business vision into business?
- Justin Kabbani, Hard Hat Digital
- Frankie Layton, Founder The Dirt Company
Panel discussion with Mat Hinds, Jorge Ambrosi and Frankie Layton
Points: 2 Formal Points
The information discussed in this recording is intended to be a general guide only. The information is not intended to constitute professional or legal advice, and you should rely on your own enquiries and assessment.
ArchiTeam Cooperative expressly disclaims any and all liability for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information in this recording.
$40.00 – $51.00