Making A Living Conference – Defining and achieving success (Part 3)
Making A Living, brought to you by ArchiTeam, brings together a broad range of professionals representing a range of disciplines from Australia and abroad. This conference shares insights from architects and allied professionals leveraging entrepreneurship, business strategy, collaboration and disruptive innovation to achieve positive outcomes.
Part 3 Living: Defining and achieving success
- How can architects redefine the metrics of success?
- How can architects facilitate both successful projects and successful businesses?
- How can architects convert business vision into business?
- Jorge Ambrosi, Ambrosi Atchegaray
- Ray Brown, Archibiz & Chema Bould, Bower Architects
Points: 2 Formal Points
The information discussed in this recording is intended to be a general guide only. The information is not intended to constitute professional or legal advice, and you should rely on your own enquiries and assessment.
ArchiTeam Cooperative expressly disclaims any and all liability for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information in this recording.
$40.00 – $51.00