Making A Living Conference – People and systems (Part 2)
Making A Living, brought to you by ArchiTeam, brings together a broad range of professionals representing a range of disciplines from Australia and abroad. This conference shares insights from architects and allied professionals leveraging entrepreneurship, business strategy, collaboration and disruptive innovation to achieve positive outcomes.
Part 2 Making: People and systems
- With which people must architects collaborate to achieve success?
- Which systems facilitate effective and profitable architecture businesses?
- How can architects better exploit emerging technologies?
- Ben Shewry, Owner of Attica restaurant
- Mat Hinds, Taylor and Hinds
Panel Discussion with Timothy Hill, Flora Samuel, Justin Kabbani, and Peter Raisbeck
Points: 2 Formal Points
The information discussed in this recording is intended to be a general guide only. The information is not intended to constitute professional or legal advice, and you should rely on your own enquiries and assessment.
ArchiTeam Cooperative expressly disclaims any and all liability for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information in this recording.
$42.00 – $53.00