Practice Management Software
The core resource of your architecture business is the time you and your team dedicate to it. An hour working on a sketch design proposal is an hour you can charge to your client, while an hour working on marketing you can’t. One earns you cold, hard cash and the other doesn’t, but both are essential to the health of your business. How can you track the way you spend your time? What software options exist to help you not only track time but report back on the profitability of projects, project phases and team members?
The first Architeam CPD event for the year will examine four popular, lightweight apps used by the architecture profession: Coincraft, Harvest, Streamtime and Workflow Max. You’ll hear from four architects that use these apps, their opinions on their pros and cons, and a broader discussion about resource tracking for architecture.
- Jamie Sormann, Foomann Architects (Harvest)
- Matthew Peng, Business Continuum (Workflow Max)
- Warwick Mihaly, Mihaly Slocombe (Streamtime)
- Tim Hill, Tandem (Coincraft)
AACA COMPETENCY: Practice Management
- Learn about the benefits of Coincraft, Harvest, Streamtime and Workflow Max
- Gain an understanding of Practice Management software and what may suit your office set up
- Learn about incorporating best practice in the management of your business
POINTS: 2 Formal CPD points
The information discussed in this recording is intended to be a general guide only. The information is not intended to constitute professional or legal advice, and you should rely on your own enquiries and assessment.
ArchiTeam Cooperative expressly disclaims any and all liability for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information in this recording.
$42.00 – $53.00