Making A Living Conference – Design value and knowledge (Part 1)
Making A Living, brought to you by ArchiTeam, brings together a broad range of professionals representing a range of disciplines from Australia and abroad. This conference shares insights from architects and allied professionals leveraging entrepreneurship, business strategy, collaboration and disruptive innovation to achieve positive outcomes.
Part 1 Making: Design value and knowledge
- How can architects facilitate, measure, charge for and promote design value?
- How can architects define, generate, share and defend knowledge?
- How can architects transform creative ideas into action?
- How can architects steward an abundance of ideas into a resource-limited world
- Timothy Hill, Partners Hill
- Flora Samuel, Author of Why Architects Matter (2018)
Points: 2 Formal Points
The information discussed in this recording is intended to be a general guide only. The information is not intended to constitute professional or legal advice, and you should rely on your own enquiries and assessment.
ArchiTeam Cooperative expressly disclaims any and all liability for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information in this recording.
$40.00 – $51.00